We’ve teamed up with local businesses Philip Morris & Son, Risbury Rapeseed Oil, Peter Cooks Bread and the Three Fruity Ladies, to give you the chance to win a BBQ bundle worth over £150.
One lucky winner will win:
- One of our Monster BBQ Meat Boxes worth £88
- A Kettle BBQ from Philip Morris worth £39.99
- Two Bottles of Risbury Rapeseed Oil
- 4 Brioche Burger buns from Peter Cooks bread.
- Some delicious jam, jelly and runner bean chutney from the Three Fruity Ladies
The Kettle BBQ features a chrome-plated cooking grill, ash collection tray as well as being able to be transported around the garden at ease with the wheels fitted.
Our Monster BBQ pack includes burgers, sausages, steaks and kebabs – perfect for a big get together over the bank holiday weekend.
The Three Fruity Ladies Runner Bean Chutney was made famous last year when it became a finalist in BBC2’s Top of the Shop hosted by Tom Kerridge.
To enter, simply fill out the form below! Competition ends midnight Sunday 18th August.
This competition has now closed – congratulations to our winner Robert Stubbings!