£6.18 – £9.28
A delicious steak that is tender and full of flavour. After dry ageing our whole bodies of beef, we then further age our sirloins on the bone for enhanced flavour and tenderness.
- Willersley Court, Herefordshire
- 100% home grown feed
- Dry Aged
Pan fry, Grill or BBQ
- Remove from your fridge 30 mins before cooking.
- Place a heavy pan over a high heat to pan fry or pre heat your grill to a medium heat.
- Brush steak with rapeseed/ground nut/vegetable oil, these oils have a high “flash point” so are less likely to burn.
- Place in pan & turn after: Rare 2-3 mins: Medium Rare 3 – 4 mins: Medium 4 – 5 mins: Well Done 5 – 7 mins. After turning your steak add a knob of butter and 2 cloves of garlic to the pan and baste your steak. Ensure you don’t overload pan.
- After turning place a knob of butter on each steak & cook for the same period.
- Remove from pan season well & rest on a warm plate for 5 mins.