£3.97 – £4.96
A fairly new cut that originated in the US. A tender muscle cut from the chuck (forequarter) that is packed with flavour. Delicious used as a quick frying steak or braised.
- Willersley Court, Herefordshire
- 100% home grown feed
- Dry Aged
Pan fry, BBQ
- Remove from your fridge 30 mins before cooking.
- Place a heavy pan over a high heat to pan fry or pre heat your grill to a medium heat.
- Brush steak with rapeseed/ground nut/vegetable oil, these oils have a high “flash point” so are less likely to burn.
- Place in pan & turn after: Rare 2-3 mins: Medium Rare 3 – 4 mins. After turning your steak add a knob of butter and 2 cloves of garlic to the pan and baste your steak. Ensure you don’t overload pan.
- After turning place a knob of butter on each steak & cook for the same period.
- Remove from pan season well & rest on a warm plate for 5 – 10 mins.