Côte de Boeuf
£12.58 – £18.86
Best rib eye steak on the bone, this dry aged cut is sourced from the best end of the ribeye and cut on the bone.
- Willersley Court, Herefordshire
- 100% home grown feed
- Dry Aged
- French Trimmed
Pan fry, BBQ or Pan to Oven Cooking
- Remove from your fridge 30 mins before cooking.
- Place a heavy pan over a high heat to pan fry or pre heat your grill to a medium heat.
- Brush steak with rapeseed/ground nut/vegetable oil, these oils have a high “flash point” so are less likely to burn.
- Place in pan & turn after: Rare 2-3 mins: Medium Rare 3 – 4 mins: Medium 4 – 5 mins: Well Done 5 – 7 mins. After turning your steak add a knob of butter and 2 cloves of garlic to the pan and baste your steak. Ensure you don’t overload pan.
- After turning place a knob of butter on each steak & cook for the same period.Remove from pan season well & rest on a warm plate for 5 mins.