May Giveaway with Naked Wines worth £382!
We’ve teamed up with Naked Wines to give you the chance of winning a fantastic BBQ and wine bundle worth £382 to celebrate National BBQ week!
We’ve teamed up with Naked Wines to give you the chance of winning a fantastic BBQ and wine bundle worth £382 to celebrate National BBQ Week!
Naked Wines have created a smarter way to shop for your wine. They fund talented winemakers and give them the freedom to make wines the way they want to.
The prize includes:
Your choice of a case of 12 bottles of wine from Naked wines, worth £200!
A Neil Powell Monster BBQ Box:
10 x Beef Burgers
10 x Pork & Apple Burgers
12 x Pork Sausages
10 x Pork Chilli & Leek Sausages
6 x 8oz Rump Steak
10 x Chicken Kebabs
And A Neil Powell Premium Steak Box:
2 x 20oz T Bone Steaks
2 x 20oz Cote De Boef
2 x 16oz Sirloin on the Bone
This competition has now closed.
Terms & Conditions:
The competition is open to people aged over 18 or over and a resident in the UK. The competition closes at Midnight on the 31st May . After the closing date, winners will be selected at random. Neil Powell reserves the right to redraw the winner if after 14 days the winner has not responded. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or discounts. The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. All information is correct on 20th April 2021 but may be liable to change. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and participants in the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Naked Wines Terms & Conditions
Section A: General competition terms
- By entering a Competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted the Competition-specific terms and conditions
- No entries received after the closing time will be eligible to win a prize.
- In order to enter a Competition that is only run online you must have an Internet connection and in order to enter a Competition that is only run through a social media platform, you must have an account with that social media platform.
- Should the prize for a Competition be unavailable, a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. There is no cash alternative available. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be resold. Naked Wines reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Naked Wines, the prize will only be awarded to the winner.
- Each winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity as may be required by Naked Wines in respect of the Competition. Naked Wines reserves the right to publish each winner’s name, photograph and county on its website, Facebook page, Instagram and/or Twitter account or to publicise the prize-giving presentation within a year of the closing date.
- Each winner’s first name and county are available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
- All costs and expenses not included within the prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Naked Wines reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
- verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age (if the Competition has age restrictions) and place of residence);
- disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; and
- disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf;
- if a Competition is being run on one or more of Naked Wines’s social media platforms, disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to Naked Wines’s social media platforms from time to time that is, in Naked Wines’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants, fans of Naked Wines or directly aimed at Naked Wines, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Naked Wines excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the Competition or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Naked Wines accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
- If a Competition is being run on one or more of Naked Wines’s social media platforms or another third party’s platform, that Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with that social media platform or third party (as applicable). Participants acknowledge that such social media platform or third party (as applicable) shall not have any liability to them in connection with that Competition.
- Any decision of Naked Wines in respect of a Competition is final. For questions regarding a Competition, email email@example.com
- Naked Wines reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend a Competition or these terms and conditions (including the terms in Section A relevant to the Competition) at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Any images are an illustrative example and do not show the exact prize(s).
- Each Competition and these Competition Terms, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each participant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with any Competition or these Competition Terms.