Order Terms & Conditions
1. Your order will be delivered to you by our delivery partner on the date stated in the Order Confirmation, unless there is an event outside of our control (please see section 14 below for more information about these events). If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date or time because of an event outside of our control, we (or our delivery partner) will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date or time.
2. Delivery will be completed when the Products are delivered to the address stated in the Order Confirmation (so please make sure that the delivery details you provide are accurate as we cannot be responsible for any delayed or failed deliveries as a result of your error).
3. Should you insert an incorrect address or postcode, and you notify of this error in advance, we will endeavour to deliver the Products to the revised address. If it is not possible to get the products to the revised address before they perish, we cannot be held responsible for this loss.
4. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery. To keep the Products as fresh as possible please make sure you or someone instructed by you is able to take delivery of the Products. If you are not able to take delivery of the Products, please use the special instructions field in the order process to instruct us where to tell our delivery partner to leave your Products. Please note that, if no special instructions are given and no one is able to take delivery of the Products, our delivery partner will leave the Products outside the property at the address stated in the Order Confirmation (and the Products are your responsibility from this point).
5. We warrant that we will source and supply quality Products and deliver these to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All other conditions, warranties, representations and terms in relation to the Products are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. You are responsible for the care of the Products once delivery is completed. The Products should be refrigerated immediately following delivery.
7. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of the UK or to UK addresses in certain locations (details of which can be provided on request).
Website Terms & Conditions
Please read our conditions of use carefully as by using the Website you will be taken to have agreed to be bound by them. We reserve the right to vary the conditions of use at any time. You are advised to review the conditions of use on a regular basis, as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
We take every care and precaution to ensure that information published on the Website is accurate when posted and regularly updated, but neither do we guarantee its accuracy. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before acting upon it. We may change the information at any time without notice.
We publish the Website “as is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our Website, the accuracy of the information or the products or services referred to on the Website (in so far as such warranties may be excluded under any relevant law). We shall not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the Website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information, which it may contain.
2. Applicable Law
The laws of Scotland govern these conditions of use and you agree that the Scottish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
3. The Copyright
All copyrights in this website are strictly reserved to Neil Powell.
All copyrights in this website including illustrations, pictures, sound, scripts, animation and other material appearing on this website, otherwise known as “content” belong to Neil Powell or third parties authorising Neil Powell to use the copyright written permissions of Neil Powell in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
In accessing the Neil Powell website, you agree that you will use the contents for your own private use. You may not make alterations, copy, store in any medium (including other websites), distribute, transmit any part of the website without the prior written consent of Neil Powell.
The Information could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, like any printed material, the Information may be out of date at the time of access by the visitor. We shall not be liable for any error or omission in, or any failure to update, such Information and any decisions based on the Information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Website at any time without notice.
5. Links to External Websites
Certain links on this Website lead to other Websites that will have separate privacy and data collection practices. We have no responsibility or liability for those third party policies.
6. Statement of Intent
7. What Information do we collect?
The information we collect from you when registering, or as part of an online service is exclusively for the use of Neil Powell. This may include your email address and perhaps your first and last names. Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of all personal information we hold for you. All such requests should be sent to Neil Powell. An appropriate fee will be payable on the disclosure of this information. Should any of the data be incorrect or incomplete, a written statement should be sent to the same address where Neil Powell will endeavour to amend the data promptly.
8. Site Statistics
We do gather non-personal data regarding site visitors to our website. This is provided to use statistical information on visits to pages, type of browsers being used to view the site, paths taken through the site and other general information. Under no circumstances can this be linked to a particular person.
A “cookie” is a small text file, which helps the server to identify your computer but not the individual. The cookies help us to make your visitor session more personal, and enriching experience. If you wish not to have this facility you are able to disable cookies using that option in your particular browsers settings.
10. Disclosure of Information
In addition to these safeguards, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should be kept up to date, where necessary, and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people.
11. Removing subscription to mailing lists
If at any time our site contains subscription mailing lists there will always be the option to remove you from the aforementioned list. Normally this, “unsubscribe” option will appear at the bottom of the most recently sent email newsletter.
Neil Powell is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and will comply with its requirements. Any details you give will remain completely confidential
Neil Powell reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions of this website. In continually striving to improve our service for our clients we need to be able to enhance the site in ways deemed appropriate.
14. Further Information
For further information regarding any of these points please contact us.